BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 17, 2010

sports day

talking about the sports day today..
its OSM !
first..
congrats to YEO EU-NISE !
YOU ARE SO SO OSM ! all i can say is YOU RAN SO FAST ! ;D
'eu-nise and eugenia ran too fast until i cant capture them' *smiley face of your mum*
yes..this is what auntie told me just now :)
must run faster next time ! :D
second..
congrats to EUGENIA !
yes you are so fast too :)
OSM RUNNING !
keep it up ! :)
third..
muahahaha..today is the first time i 'ganti medal orang' !
ofcourse sue lin too :)
hmmm...something happened...so cool la my responds haha :) *right sue lin?*
do you think my responds was correct?or must i forget all of it? :/
feel so paiseh..haha..ganti yee fung punya gold medal..
im not running but kena tangkap to the stage there..
that time my face was like 'har ??' :??
fourth..
sorry woei huang..
i know you were joking on me..
but do you know?
its not about your *joking* insultng..but..please dont make me feel you were that kind of person okay?
i know you were not..but you make me hesitate about my thoughts..
im so sorry..im not angry these days..but i need to not get that close with you and think deeply..
and my last decision..i think i should trust you again..i will try my best to..and please..try your best too :)
fifth..
sorry jun yang..
i know you were in bad mood..
but i was just joking..please dont keep it in your heart.. :)
i thought you really didnt hear me at first..
but then i realised you really didnt hear me..
im so sorry.. :/
sixth..
:0 i screamed alot today..
more then my screams when i watch horror movies :)
i shouted for eunise..eugenia..huan gie...kim sia and many other strangers.. :D
and i shouted for pn shanta too :)
when i was screaming i heard somebody is screaming 'pn shanta !' behind me :D
haha..so semangat natasha and piriyanka *if im not mistaken* haha !
so obviously my form teacher PN SHANTAKUMARI was so famous DUH ! :3
the seventh and the last :)
im so proud of purple group :)
they were so osm..
all the runners..eunise..jay han..
:) so OSM ! thats all i can say (:
and so proud of scouts..
the marching is not that good because of chuan jian.. :)
but its still so neat and nice :D
so nice..i didnt regret to be as a scouts *malunya tidak pergi bantu ahli2 pengakap :)*
haha ! yes..i did absent to all the scout meetings because im lazy :)
and sook jun ask me and sue lin
'eh!didnt hep scouts to sell things?' and give us a *unexplainable* face :D
okok..gtg :) *wah ! this post was so long :)*

sweet memories <3 color="#666666" size="5">milk shake ~ yuin

0 comments: